4210 Ch= 660 Late
- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Spiegel Inc. (Continental); Chicago
- Car Radio, perhaps also + sound player/recorder
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Superhet with RF-stage; ZF/IF 175 kHz
- Tuned circuits
- 6 AM circuit(s)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast only (MW).
- Power type and voltage
- Storage Battery for all (e.g. for car radios and amateur radios) / 6 Volt
- Electro Magnetic Dynamic LS (moving-coil with field excitation coil)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: 4210 Ch= 660 [Late] - Spiegel Inc. Continental;
- Vibrator for +B.
- Circuit diagram reference
- Rider's Perpetual, Volume 10 = 1939 and before
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- Riders 10-39
- Model page created by Dirk Taekels. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 1261 models, 542 with images and 1024 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Spiegel Inc. (Continental); Chicago