10-Band World Traveler AC/DC PR 160
Sterling Hi-Fidelity, Inc.; Long Island City, NY
- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Sterling Hi-Fidelity, Inc.; Long Island City, NY
- 1975 ?
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Transistors
- Semiconductors present.
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common)
- Wave bands
- Wave Bands given in the notes.
- Power type and voltage
- Line / Batteries (any type) / 120; 6 x 1,5 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil)
- Plastics (no bakelite or catalin)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: 10-Band World Traveler AC/DC PR 160 - Sterling Hi-Fidelity, Inc.;
- Portable set > 8 inch (also usable without mains)
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 13.25 x 12.5 x 5.25 inch / 337 x 318 x 133 mm
- Nordmende-Sterling PR 160, 10-Band World Traveler AC/DC;
Solid State 10 Band Portable Radio,
Coverage: AM-MW, LW & FM,
MB: 1.6 - 4.0 MHz,
SW1: 4.0 - 8 MHz,
SW2: 8 - 16 MHz,
SW3: 16 - 24 MHz,
PSB1: 30 - 50 MHz,
Air: 108 - 136 MHz,
PSB2: 148 - 174 MHz,
AFC, fine tuning, tone & squelch control, jacks for ext. antenna-in & earphones, two telescopic antennas, dial light, country of origin unknown.
- Source of data
- -- Original prospect or advert
- Model page created by a member from A. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 10 models, 9 with images and 0 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Sterling Hi-Fidelity, Inc.; Long Island City, NY