- Manufacturer / Brand
- Stromberg-Carlson (Australasia) Pty. Ltd. Sydney
- 1953 ?
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast and Short Wave (SW).
- Changer (Record changer)
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 220-250 Volt
- Permanent or electro-dynamic (moving coil), system not known yet.
- Wooden case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Sussex 30774 - Stromberg-Carlson Australasia
- Console with any shape - in general
SW: 6 - 17 MHz.
Three speed record player: 33, 45 and 78 rpm.
On this model the phono/radio switch is the button in the middle.
On the other model Sussex 54A21 the phono/radio switch is combined with band switch.
- Model page created by a member from A. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 348 models, 138 with images and 158 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Stromberg-Carlson (Australasia) Pty. Ltd. Sydney