Operette 6 HiFi-System Licensed by Armstrong
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Telefunken Deutschland (TFK), (Gesellschaft für drahtlose Telegraphie Telefunken mbH
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Number of Transistors
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common); ZF/IF 460/10700 kHz; Export model
- Tuned circuits
- 6 AM circuit(s) 9 FM circuit(s)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast, Long Wave, Short Wave plus FM or UHF.
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 117 Volt
- 3 Loudspeakers
- Power out
- 4 W (unknown quality)
- Wooden case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Operette 6 HiFi-System Licensed by Armstrong - Telefunken Deutschland TFK,
- Tablemodel with Push Buttons.
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 570 x 360 x 220 mm / 22.4 x 14.2 x 8.7 inch
This Telefunken Operette is the export model of the Operette 6 from Germany, and was imported and distributed by American Elite, Inc., 7 Park Ave., New York, NY. It has the same wave bands, long waves here called "Special" 145-345 kc, SW from 16.5 - 50.5 meters, FM 88-108 mc. See the different scale to the domestic version and different power supply. The speakers are 7" x 10"and twice 3.25" in diameter.
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 9.1 kg / 20 lb 0.7 oz (20.044 lb)
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- Photofact Folder, Howard W. SAMS (Date 1-57, set 342, folder 12)
- Model page created by Ernst Erb. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 3506 models, 3080 with images and 2053 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Telefunken Deutschland (TFK), (Gesellschaft für drahtlose Telegraphie Telefunken mbH