- Great Britain (UK)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Western Electric Co. Ltd.; London
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Tubes
- Valves / Tubes
- Main principle
- TRF (Tuned-Radio-Frequency but use of regeneration unknown)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast only (MW).
- Power type and voltage
- Batteries / addl. power jack
- - For headphones or amp.
- Wooden case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Weconomy S150 - Western Electric Co. Ltd.;
- Tablemodel, Box - most often with Lid (NOT slant panel).
Imported to Australia and advertised in 1925, before Western Electric became STC.
Price £21/-, complete with batteries, headphones and valves.
- Price in first year of sale
- 21.00 AUS £
- Mentioned in
- -- Original prospect or advert (Wireless Weekly July 3, 1925, page 44)
- Model page created by Gary Cowans. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 23 models, 20 with images and 6 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Western Electric Co. Ltd.; London