- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Westinghouse El. & Mfg. Co. - see also Canadian W.
- 1947 ?
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- alternative name: Westinghouse El. Int.
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Superhet with RF-stage; ZF/IF 455 kHz
- Tuned circuits
- 6 AM circuit(s)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast and Short Wave (SW).
- Power type and voltage
- 105-120 Volt
- Electro Magnetic Dynamic LS (moving-coil with field excitation coil)
- Wooden case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: H-104A V-2102-2 - Westinghouse El. & Mfg. Co. -
- Tablemodel with Push Buttons.
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 19.5 x 13 x 13 inch / 495 x 330 x 330 mm
- ELa radio,lleva la valvúla 6AT6, en lugar de llevar la válvula 6SF7
Caution: since this model H104A is a modified version of model H104, the basic schematic for the
H104 (Riders 15-1) has to be considered together with its amendment for H104A (Riders 17, changes17-9)
- Circuit diagram reference
- Rider's Perpetual, Volume 15 = 1947 and before
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- Rider's Perpetual, Volume 17 = covering 1947
- Literature/Schematics (2)
- Photofact Folder, Howard W. SAMS (Set 31, Folder 36, January 1948)
- Model page created by Antonio Abeledo Castro. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 3086 models, 1723 with images and 2613 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Westinghouse El. & Mfg. Co. - see also Canadian W.