- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Westinghouse El. & Mfg. Co. - see also Canadian W.
- Sound/Video Recorder and/or Player
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- alternative name: Westinghouse El. Int.
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Wave bands
- - without
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 110 - 120 Volt
- 2 Loudspeakers / Ø 6 inch = 15.2 cm
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: H-56ACS2 Ch=V-2507-2 - Westinghouse El. & Mfg. Co. -
- Tablemodel, with any shape - general.
- stereo ; Color=Charcoal Gray.
- Circuit diagram reference
- Beitman Radio Diagrams Vol. 20, 1960
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- Photofact Folder, Howard W. SAMS (Date 7-60, Set 493, Folder 18)
- Model page created by Trev Levick. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 3020 models, 1708 with images and 2551 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Westinghouse El. & Mfg. Co. - see also Canadian W.