TV Receiver F-1
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Yoko Electronics, Allied Electronics; Halfweg, Oosthuizen
- 1985 ??
- Television- and Radio Receiver, perh. also + Rec. etc. (TV Radio)
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Tubes
- Valves / Tubes
- Number of Transistors
- Semiconductors present.
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common)
- Wave bands
- VHF incl. FM and/or UHF (see notes for details)
- Power type and voltage
- Batteries / addl. power jack / 8 x 1,5 / 12 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil)
- Plastics (no bakelite or catalin)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: TV Receiver F-1 - Yoko Electronics, Allied
- Portable set > 8 inch (also usable without mains)
b/w, CCIR B/G Tuner.
Made in Korea.
- Model page created by a member from A. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 44 models, 43 with images and 1 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Yoko Electronics, Allied Electronics; Halfweg, Oosthuizen