Audion Detector Cabinet Type AD-2
- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Zenith Radio Corp.; Chicago, IL
- Radio module pre 1926 (not a part, not a key)
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- alternative name: Chicago Radio Lab
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Detector with Vacuum Tube (Valve), no tuner
- Wave bands
- - without
- Power type and voltage
- Storage and/or dry batteries
- - For headphones or amp.
- Wooden case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Audion Detector Cabinet Type AD-2 - Zenith Radio Corp.; Chicago,
- Tablemodel, Box - most often with Lid (NOT slant panel).
(Pre-Zenith) Chicago Radio Laboratory Audion Detector Cabinet Type AD-2 (With Sensitive High Voltage Adjustment)
In the 1920 Chicago Radio Laboratories J-20 catalog, on page 12, the Type AD-2 Audion Detector was equipped with a bayonet type tube socket unless otherwise specified. The May 1920 price list had $25 for a price for this unit without bulb or battery.
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 20 lb (20 lb 0 oz) / 9.080 kg
- Price in first year of sale
- 23.00 $
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- December 1919 QST magazine page 60
- Literature/Schematics (4)
- 1920 Chicago Radio Laboratories J-20 catalog page 12
- Model page created by Alan Larsen. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 4431 models, 4066 with images and 3523 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Zenith Radio Corp.; Chicago, IL