Trans-Oceanic (TransOceanic) H500 Ch= 5H40 (rev C) low voltage switch
- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Zenith Radio Corp.; Chicago, IL
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- alternative name: Chicago Radio Lab
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Superhet with RF-stage; ZF/IF 455 kHz
- Wave bands
- Broadcast plus more than 2 Short Wave bands.
- Power type and voltage
- Line / Batteries (any type) / AC/DC 105-117: Batt. 9 & 90 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil) / Ø 5.25 inch = 13.3 cm
- Leather / canvas / plastic - over other material
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Trans-Oceanic H500 Ch= 5H40 [low voltage switch] - Zenith Radio Corp.; Chicago,
- Portable set > 8 inch (also usable without mains)
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 430 x 280 x 200 mm / 16.9 x 11 x 7.9 inch
- See also the article here.
Siehe auch den Artikel hier.
Si veda anche l'articolo in questa pagina. Battery Pack No. Z-985 (9 & 90 V). Low power swich at the place of former phones jack to allow operation below 110 V mains. 215 and 237 V mains only with power adapter inserted.
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 8 kg / 17 lb 9.9 oz (17.621 lb)
- Source of data
- The Radio Collector's Directory and Price Guide 1921 - 1965
- Circuit diagram reference
- Rider's Perpetual, Volume 22, covering 1951
- Mentioned in
- Collector's Guide to Antique Radios 4. Edition
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- Bryant/Cones: The Zenith Trans-Oceanic
- Model page created by Konrad Birkner † 12.08.2014. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 4347 models, 3960 with images and 3477 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Zenith Radio Corp.; Chicago, IL
The model Trans-Oceanic (TransOceanic) H500 is part of the collections of the following members.