Arvin table top model 32R98, chassis 1.69801

ID: 306004
? Arvin table top model 32R98, chassis 1.69801 
19.Dec.12 21:39

Jim Ray (USA)
Articles: 5
Count of Thanks: 2

I'm trying to track down a schematic for an Arvin table top radio from around 19623/63, model 32R98, chassis 1.69801. I have two Photofacts for the same model radio. One is for the 32R98, chassis 1.69802 (Sams 647-5) and the other is 32R98-1, Chassis 1.69803 (Sams 692-6). Niether matches the components in the radio I have. I have contacted Sams and they do not have a Photofact for the 1.69801 chassis.

I'm hoping someone either has the schematic for this chassis or the actual radio to help me determine the value of a burnt resistor (I think) in the radio I have.

I would very much appreciate any information you might have.

JIm

To thank the Author because you find the post helpful or well done.

Please create the model page 
20.Dec.12 15:16
31 from 1733

Ernst Erb (CH)
Officer
Articles: 5742
Count of Thanks: 3
Ernst Erb

Dear Jim
I could not find the model page for your radio. That may be the reason that you posted from the manufacturer/brand page.
Can you please create the model page first by clicking the link "Create New Model" on the HP (left above "HELP" and "LINKS". You can already upload some pictures - hopefully in size 933 pixels width - by reading first the article in the link FAQ - with an illustrated step-by-step article HOW TO do this.

After the acceptance by two model admins (you get an automatic notice), you can use the link to request a schematic.
Please tell me after this occured so that on top of that I can move this thread to the model page.
Good things need some effort and time, sorry, but then it is well organized.

By the way: I could then go after my SAMS and load up the schematics etc. to the model page, because the Schematic Finder tells us that it exists and I'm pretty sure that I have it in paper.

Model Submitted 
20.Dec.12 17:00
44 from 1733

Jim Ray (USA)
Articles: 5
Count of Thanks: 3

Dear Ernst,

Thank you for your help.

I have submitted the model for consideration as a new model listing. Once it is accepted I will let you know.

Thanks again!

Jim