braun: 760W (760 W);

ID: 144558
This article refers to the model: 760W (Braun; Frankfurt)

braun: 760W (760 W);  
11.Jul.07 20:30

Suleyman Acar (TR)
Articles: 17
Count of Thanks: 9
Suleyman Acar

Braun Super 760W has a magic eye in the picture uplodad for this model, but it is not shown in the tube list on the information sheet. I recently acquired the same radio and the magic eye is EM11. I wanted to share this info with the editor.

To thank the Author because you find the post helpful or well done.

12.Jul.07 02:28

Mario Bermejo (RA)
Articles: 237
Count of Thanks: 6
Mario Bermejo

We have a problem here. The schematic we have for this model does not show an eye tube at all. So either the pictures do not belong to the model or the model is coded incorrectly, which is unlikely since the schematic clearly states 560 and 760W.

Suleyman can you verify your set and check whether the model is indicated as 760W or Super 760? I will do some research on my side.

Mario

12.Jul.07 20:01

Suleyman Acar (TR)
Articles: 17
Count of Thanks: 5
Suleyman Acar

Hi Mario,

The dial glass of my Braun says Super 760, while the back cover has the inscription 'Braun Radio 760 W'. The inner face of the back cover has the tube list (AZ41, EL41, EAF42, EAF42, ECH42 and EM11) and the schematics for Super 560-760W. EM11 is shown in this scematics. Unfortunately, it is too small for scanning (13x10 cm.). I can send you a high resolution picture of the schematics if that would be of help.

Suleyman

Attachments:

Interesting case 
12.Jul.07 20:36

Ernst Erb (CH)
Officer
Articles: 5742
Count of Thanks: 4
Ernst Erb

For the sister model, 560W we show two different versions, one with and the other without Magic Eye. We have not yet uploaded the schematic for the model with Magic Eye and the ones we have loaded up are from the Lange-Books which are not Original maker schematics. Therefore there are different possibilities for the situation.

I would recommend to introduce the model and to bring in as variant with or without Mag. Eye - also writing this to the existent model.