Clough-Brengle Type 225 Valve Tester

ID: 160512
This article refers to the model: Valve Tester 225 (Clough-Brengle Co., Chicago (IL))

Clough-Brengle Type 225 Valve Tester 
14.Mar.08 18:43

Nigel Hulse (ZA)
Articles: 22
Count of Thanks: 4
Nigel Hulse

Could someone please help me out with a schematic for this valve tester?

Thank you in advance

Nigel Hulse

To thank the Author because you find the post helpful or well done.

New model proposal for 225 Valve Tester 
14.Mar.08 19:04

Bernhard Nagel (D)
Officer
Articles: 1686
Count of Thanks: 3
Bernhard Nagel

Dear Mr. Hulse,

please make at first a new model proposal for this type 225 Valve Tester, since this model does not exist yet here in RMorg.
You will find this link Create new entries (and many hints for "how to do") at the main page of Radiomuseum. Please click the blue info button at the respective page to get more informations.

When the new model has been accepted, you can place a schematic search via the right model. This will keep the search with the model, otherwise your request for help will be no more locatable some days later.

Good luck and regards,

Bernhard Nagel

EDIT: Your 225 Valve Tester has already been created by yourself in November 2007, the schematic search is activated too. It's not necessary to create the model again.

USA 
23.Mar.08 08:33

Ernst Erb (CH)
Officer
Articles: 5742
Count of Thanks: 3
Ernst Erb

Dear Nigel
Sorry that you did not have success up to now. I believe that our community is not the optimum for this instrument ...

I would suggest that you search in groups from the USA.

Has been nice talking to you (I'm back again). I will not forget our conversation and hope we can meet one day.  I hope you can keep contact with David Larsen - and perhaps even show him how he could introduce his great work here ;-)

Cordially,
Ernest