radiomuseum.org

Please click your language flag. Bitte Sprachflagge klicken.

EM11 (EM11)

Moderators:
Jacob Roschy Martin Renz Ernst Erb Bernhard Nagel Eilert Menke 

Please click the blue info button to read more about this page.
Forum » Valves / tubes - Semiconductors » VALVES/TUBES / SEMICONDUCTORS in RADIOMUSEUM » EM11 (EM11)

Omer Suleimanagich
Omer Suleimanagich

USA  Articles: 405
Schem.: 3
Pict.: 56
23.Jan.06 22:32

Count of Thanks: 3
Reply  |  You aren't logged in. (Guest)   1 Please refer to this thread for conversion to a 6E5C: http://www.radiomuseum.org/forum/converting_an_em11_to_a_6e5c.html

Omer
Ernst Erb
Ernst Erb
Officer
CH  Articles: 5581
Schem.: 13736
Pict.: 30880
24.Jan.06 04:50

Count of Thanks: 8
Reply  |  You aren't logged in. (Guest)   2 Dear Omar
Sorry, I had to correct you in the other article and move it to the tube.
The rules are:
We post something about a tube by getting first to that tube and then clicking the link "Add information to tube" to have the thread also directly on the tube page. I moved this one to the EM11. 
We use transcription and small letters for Russian tubes to distinguish clearly from American types. I did now the correctionsfor you.

Thank you for posting.
Omer Suleimanagich
Omer Suleimanagich

USA  Articles: 405
Schem.: 3
Pict.: 56
24.Jan.06 10:30

Count of Thanks: 6
Reply  |  You aren't logged in. (Guest)   3

I really appreciate that you took the time to do this Ernest.

Now, it should make it easier for anybody that would like to have a working magic eye without having to go through the pain and great expense of finding the original.

Of course there are those that demand to only use OEM, and they have their good arguments, but just like silicon diode replacements underneath selenium rectifiers or AZ1 rectifier tubes, it is important that one should keep in mind what is healthy and practical to keep the radio running safely as close to its original design as possible.

Omer

rmXorg