gemeinsch: VE301GW; Data Plate

ID: 241635
? gemeinsch: VE301GW; Data Plate  
06.Jan.11 23:28

Bob Isaac (USA)
Anzahl Danke: 4
Bob Isaac

Dear Radio Friends,

I am in need of a good quality photo of a data plate from the back of a VE 301 GW from the manufacturer: Radio-Funk-Werks.GmbH (RFW).   I am attempting to recreate the black graphic and text on top of the now blank (aside from the stamped serial number) data plate which is riveted to the back of the chassis.  I found several blurry photos here from later models/versions of Gemeinschaftserzeugnisse Vorkrieg produced radios bearing the RFW tag, but I am not convinced these look exactly like the ones found of the VE 301 GW.  Any help is greatly appreciated!

MfG,

Bob

Für diesen Post bedanken, weil hilfreich und/oder fachlich fundiert.

? Wie Dieser 
07.Jan.11 10:51
97 from 2773

Bob Isaac (USA)
Anzahl Danke: 7
Bob Isaac

This is the tag for which I am searching for a photo of, but from the Radio-Funk-Werks.GmbH (RFW).   

(this photo is from anonymous 759 Collector)

My Attempt 
08.Jan.11 14:01
220 from 2773

Bob Isaac (USA)
Anzahl Danke: 6
Bob Isaac

Here is what I have drawn, using what I could find as an example.  I am not completely convinced this is correct (font, placement of symbols, etc).  But I beleive it is close.  Any suggestions?

Thank you,

Bob

please keep pictures smaller than 600 px, thanks

Plate seems correct! 
09.Jan.11 19:47
322 from 2773

Martin Steyer (D)
Redakteur
Anzahl Danke: 6
Martin Steyer

Hello Bob,

just in the moment is a "Volksempfänger VE301W dyn" from Radio-Funk-Werkstätten at ebay.de in an auction (110634115085). The plate looks exactly like your attempt!

Greetings, Martin

That Was Helpful 
10.Jan.11 11:03
381 from 2773

Bob Isaac (USA)
Anzahl Danke: 7
Bob Isaac

Hello Martin,

Thank you for pointing me to that eBay picture. Using this one, I was able to refine my drawing even further.  I believe it is now ready for printing.  I'll take pictures of the process and post them here one I am finished.  It is the same process I use to make replica dial scales on glass.

Kind Regards,

Bob