grundig: Transistor 6000; Satellit

ID: 319188
? grundig: Transistor 6000; Satellit 
30.Apr.13 21:33

Suleyman Acar (TR)
Articles: 17
Count of Thanks: 18
Suleyman Acar

I have a Grundig Satellit Transistor 6000 with a faulty ''toothed belt'' that activates the KW 2-9 drum tuner. I need to find this belt to make the SW spread bands operational. Do any of our members know a source where I can obtain this belt? I also would  like to get some replacement dial lamps. Thanks in advance for any help I can get.

Suleyman Acar

To thank the Author because you find the post helpful or well done.

look on ebay.de 
01.May.13 11:41
53 from 3669

Ruben Garcia Bayon (E)
Articles: 53
Count of Thanks: 7

There are some specialized sellers on ebay for this toothed belts, and for lamps too. I've bought some of this. But you could found it more easy on the germany ebay site www ebay.de.

Obviously you must seek both in english and GERMAN. Try with "Zahnriemen grundig" !!!.

Beware with lamps too, because there are a lot of "similar" lamps on sale, but with diferent current. This radio use 30mA and 80mA lamps, and have a serial limiter resistor on some of this lamps, to limit heat disipation, and if you put the wrong one, it with light very dimm, or worse, burn the plastic interiors.

Too, you could look on Rainier's site  . He sometimes sell very good grundig satellit spares.

Grundig Dashboard Lamps 
01.May.13 12:51
59 from 3669

Wolfgang Siegmund (D)
Articles: 49
Count of Thanks: 10
Wolfgang Siegmund

You may look for

Dashboard bulbs with glas base W 2 x 4,6 d Typ T 5
6,0-7,0 V/30 mA/0,2 W (Osram 2306)
6,0-7,0 V/80 mA/0,5 W (Osram 2307)

I used them in another Grundig.

Thanks 
02.May.13 23:59
108 from 3669

Suleyman Acar (TR)
Articles: 17
Count of Thanks: 6
Suleyman Acar

Thank you Ruben, I will try my luck in e-bay.de. I will also check with Rainier. Thanks also for the advice on the dial lamps.

Thank you Wolfgang for your advice for an alternate source. I may actually find them here in Izmir.

Suleyman