In one of the two photos I've attached, there is the outlet to plug in a pouva microphone, I assume. What is this type of plug called? Where can I find a microphone that would fit?
In the second photo is another outlet. Is it for an AC connector (the machine has a battery compartment? A foot control?Attachments:
Hello Peter, the "microphone outlet" is to find in the schema as "Hü1". It is a DIN connection which has an input from a radio and output to a radio or amplifier. If it is also usable by a microhpon can be tested or is written in a usermanual.
The other outlet is not an AC connector, it is a connector for external speaker. In the schema you find it right as Hü3.
The 2 connection holes next to Hü1 seems to be Hü3. It is for 6V DC.
That's what I was hoping to learn, Heribert. Now:
1. What does DIN mean?
2. You talk about the connector for radio use. Is it to record FROM a radio onto the Bandi? Or is there another use for the radio connection?
3. Where would a microphone go if not the Hu1?
4. What 'schema' are you referring to?
5. Where could I find a user manual?
6. Where would I find a speaker or microphone that fit these connectors. Or do I do some modifying?
7. Many many thanks.
2. please read Post 2: " input from a radio and output to a radio". See also file _beschr3.pdf "Aufnahme vom Rundfunk".
3. Yes, see _beschr3.pdf "Mikrofonaufnahme".
4.+ 5. The schema and Bedienungsanleitung you find at the model under "All schematics". Please Read the "I" at top of page!
6a Microphon: In DDR in the 60th or on fleemarket or you use or build an adapter.
6b Speaker: 8 Ohm 0.5 Watt is written in schema. You need only a plug or a cable with plug wich you connect to an external speaker. There is no need for an external speaker.
7. good luck with you tape recorder.
I seem to have a tiny bit of translating ahead of me.