09.Nov.09 12:01

Ernst Erb (CH)
Officer
Articles: 5742
Count of Thanks: 16
Ernst Erb

Overview

Klick here for "all" Lafayette models.
Use the "Advanced search" for limiting by years - to get the later models.

Lafayette is known as a mail-order catalog business with sales outlets in different cities.See company description and the text about these catalogs.

See also the next main catalog, the Lafayette Radio Catalog no. 73, 1939 for season 1938/39
and the main catalog before this one here, Lafayette Radio Catalog no. 69, 1938 for 1937/38.

The catalog directly before this Lafayette catalog, no. 70 and after is no. 72, both we still miss. 

Lafayette Radio Catalog no. 71, 1938 Spring

I link this thread to each model from this catalog. We then have a common text for each model of this catalog and can inform about the specific model year et. We then don't have to change on each model if we find something new or an error etc.

In this catalog for 1938 Lafayette mentions 7 showrooms: New York NY, Chicago ILL., Atalante GA, Newark NJ, Bronx, NY, Jamaica LI - and new: Boston, Mass.

Has somebody knowledge about the radio amateur models Lafayette sold and could work on that part? It is a most interesting part. Lafayette sold also the Hammarlund "Super-Pro" and the Hammarlund Comet "Pro".

The catalogs show also many test instruments and I could send scans for further processing.

After having entered the models for this catalog or enhanced, I will go on with the text here. At the moment it is only an URL for the link in the model.

To thank the Author because you find the post helpful or well done.