linnet: Linnet & Laursen 6014
? linnet: Linnet & Laursen 6014
I have just bought one of these and am keen to find a schematic for it - cna anybody help please?
Many thanks,
Bryan
To thank the Author because you find the post helpful or well done.
Schematic request for Linnet & Laursen 6014
Hello Bryan,
please go to the model page and activate "I need this schematic" under the menu tab "My model". After this,
- 1. a red text will appear at the model page that someone looks for the schematic, and
- 2. this search is listed in Schematics requested at the Home Page.
The chance that someone see this and have the schematic for upload is much more effective than the forum post. Please try it.
In the meantime, you can upload some good pictures of your set to the model page. Still missing are eg. the back cover with type/model designation, a close-up of the dial, detailed pictures from the chassis when removed from case and so on.
Thanks,
Bernhard
To thank the Author because you find the post helpful or well done.
Schematic request for Linnet & Laursen 6014
Mnay thanks Bernhard.
I will be happy to upload some photos of my own set.
I have now been sent a copy of the schematic which is very helpful and I'm now looking for a copy of the service manual so I'll post as you have suggested.
Thanks again,
Bryan
To thank the Author because you find the post helpful or well done.
Schematic for Linnet & Laursen 6014
Bryan,
After some research, the diagram was found in the GFGF archive. It is now available with the model. This allowed us to add some more details to the model page.
Unfortunately, there is no service manual or alignment instructions. This seems to be a general problem with LL models. The values for the AM or FM IF are not specified anywhere.
If the radio needs to be aligned, the IF used must be determined using measurement technology.
Bernhard
To thank the Author because you find the post helpful or well done.