radiomuseum.org
Please click your language flag. Bitte Sprachflagge klicken.

magnavox: 5801AA; FM-017

Moderators:
Martin Renz Ernst Erb Vincent de Franco Martin Bösch Mark Hippenstiel Bernhard Nagel Dietmar Rudolph † 6.1.22 Otmar Jung Heribert Jung Eilert Menke 

Please click the blue info button to read more about this page.
Forum » Radios and other type of sets (Physics) etc. » MODELS DISPLAYED » magnavox: 5801AA; FM-017

Lynn Hatfield

USA  Articles: 4
Schem.: 1
Pict.: 0
21.Aug.09 17:56

Count of Thanks: 5
Reply  |  You aren't logged in. (Guest)   1

The wave bands on this radio are: AM, 550 to 1650 KHz and  FM, 88 to108 MHz.

Ernst Erb
Ernst Erb
Officer
CH  Articles: 5682
Schem.: 13755
Pict.: 31065
21.Aug.09 18:59

Count of Thanks: 3
Reply  |  You aren't logged in. (Guest)   2

Dear Lynn
Fine that you help to complete models. It is your first activity here and we like that you begin to care for RMorg.

At the same time I beg you to click the model (above), then below on the link bar where you found "Add information or ask a question" to write - but you click "Suggest change". Then you get either the history of a model and can click for the entry form - or you get the form directly.

You then can select for the two (?) wave bands and you can add your text to the notes.
When I do this then I repeat the model name to get it a better chance for searching machines, putting the data into sentences.

I see that also the loudspeaker has not a good setting ...

After you have done so you can see what the model admins do with it if you go to the link below "Community" called "Pending Models".

I hope you don't face any difficulties. Have you tried the Schematic Finder for your other question? I have put in 5801 and found this model. Perhaps this helps? If yes, I would like to delete that one. Maybe we have to take more actions about the two Magnavox?

Thank you for your cooperation.

rmXorg