philips: EL3301(A) (EL 3301 A); Cassetten-Recoder
ID: 108509
This article refers to the model: Cassetten-Recorder EL3301(A) (EL 3301A) (Philips - Österreich)
philips: EL3301(A) (EL 3301 A); Cassetten-Recoder
06.Apr.06 10:24
0
Hi Again
I found two of these players
and there was el3301/22d was made in Holland
and el3301a/00 was made in Austria
Country was founded from front panel
Best Regards Juha
I found two of these players
and there was el3301/22d was made in Holland
and el3301a/00 was made in Austria
Country was founded from front panel
Best Regards Juha
To thank the Author because you find the post helpful or well done.
New model
06.Apr.06 21:04
Hello,
I've one player N2205 made in Austria http://www.radiomuseum.org/r/philips_cassetten_recorder_2205_n.html.
I know that this N2205 model has also as yours, a Dutch "brother" :-).
But I've no data available to present here.
If You have data, I suggest You open (create a new model in Rmorg) for that player made in Holland.
Best Regards
Mário Coelho
from Portugal
I've one player N2205 made in Austria http://www.radiomuseum.org/r/philips_cassetten_recorder_2205_n.html.
I know that this N2205 model has also as yours, a Dutch "brother" :-).
But I've no data available to present here.
If You have data, I suggest You open (create a new model in Rmorg) for that player made in Holland.
Best Regards
Mário Coelho
from Portugal
To thank the Author because you find the post helpful or well done.