mediator: Radio Mediator 1502 - Electric schema vs. Implementation

ID: 432913
This article refers to the model: MD1502U (Mediator; La Chaux-de-Fonds)

? mediator: Radio Mediator 1502 - Electric schema vs. Implementation 
27.Nov.17 10:43

Roberto Licandro (CH)
Articles: 58
Count of Thanks: 4
Roberto Licandro

Dear Collegues, 

I would like get in touch with someone able to give me some clarification about the radio Mediator 1502U-10 that I have just received as a present. 

The resistors of rectifying circuit are burned and unsolder and I would like to try to substitute them, please consider that i am a beginner in radio reparation.

I have noticed some difference between the electric schema published in RMorg and what I have seen in the radio: there is an additional resistors that does not appear in the schema.

Unfortunately, among the photos already published, there are not those concerning the chassis and the cablage of the components, so i can not check what is the implementation on another radio; please find in the attached picture, where I have tried to rebuild an immage of my model that I do hope it is correct. 

Many thanks for your help to my repair attempt  and do not exitate to contact me for any information you need. 

Yours Sincerely 

Roberto 

Attachments:

To thank the Author because you find the post helpful or well done.

mediator: Radio Mediator 1502 - Electric schema vs. Implementation 
29.Nov.17 15:45
84 from 1168

Roberto Licandro (CH)
Articles: 58
Count of Thanks: 4
Roberto Licandro

Dear Collegues,

after my previous clarification request I continued to study the case and at the end I think I have found the explanation to the inconsistences that I saw.

The previous owner repaired the radio adding two new resistors, one of 150 ohms (instead of 180) in the schema indicated as R2 and another one I suppose (because is burned) of 630 ohms as R3+R4.

The problem that caused the discrepancies between the schema and the radio, is that the old burned resistor (R2+R3+R4) WAS NOT demounted and used as assemblage support, so the immage I have seen, with of all resistors burned, was different to those in the electric schema.

In any case thanks for your attention tha case may be considered closed.

Yours Sincerely 

Roberto Licandro

Allegati:

Attachments:

To thank the Author because you find the post helpful or well done.