radiomuseum.org
Please click your language flag. Bitte Sprachflagge klicken.
 

mediator: Radio Mediator 1502 - Electric schema vs. Implementation

Moderators:
Martin Renz Ernst Erb Vincent de Franco Martin Bösch Bernhard Nagel Otmar Jung Heribert Jung Eilert Menke 
 
Please click the blue info button to read more about this page.
Forum » Radios and other type of sets (Physics) etc. » MODELS DISPLAYED » mediator: Radio Mediator 1502 - Electric schema vs. Implementation
           
Roberto Licandro
Roberto Licandro
 
CH  Articles: 56
Schem.:
Pict.: 433
27.Nov.17 10:43

Count of Thanks: 4
Reply  |  You aren't logged in. (Guest)   1

Dear Collegues, 
 
I would like get in touch with someone able to give me some clarification about the radio Mediator 1502U-10 that I have just received as a present. 


The resistors of rectifying circuit are burned and unsolder and I would like to try to substitute them, please consider that i am a beginner in radio reparation.

I have noticed some difference between the electric schema published in RMorg and what I have seen in the radio: there is an additional resistors that does not appear in the schema.

Unfortunately, among the photos already published, there are not those concerning the chassis and the cablage of the components, so i can not check what is the implementation on another radio; please find in the attached picture, where I have tried to rebuild an immage of my model that I do hope it is correct. 


 Many thanks for your help to my repair attempt  and do not exitate to contact me for any information you need. 

Yours Sincerely 


Roberto 

 

Attachments:

This article was edited 27.Nov.17 14:11 by Roberto Licandro .

Roberto Licandro
Roberto Licandro
 
CH  Articles: 56
Schem.:
Pict.: 433
29.Nov.17 15:45

Count of Thanks: 4
Reply  |  You aren't logged in. (Guest)   2

Dear Collegues,

after my previous clarification request I continued to study the case and at the end I think I have found the explanation to the inconsistences that I saw.


The previous owner repaired the radio adding two new resistors, one of 150 ohms (instead of 180) in the schema indicated as R2 and another one I suppose (because is burned) of 630 ohms as R3+R4.

The problem that caused the discrepancies between the schema and the radio, is that the old burned resistor (R2+R3+R4) WAS NOT demounted and used as assemblage support, so the immage I have seen, with of all resistors burned, was different to those in the electric schema.

In any case thanks for your attention tha case may be considered closed.

Yours Sincerely 

Roberto Licandro

Allegati:

Attachments:

  
rmXorg