radiomuseum.org
Please click your language flag. Bitte Sprachflagge klicken.

saba: SABA Wildbad 125 - sprache-music switch

Moderators:
Martin Renz Ernst Erb Vincent de Franco Martin Bösch Mark Hippenstiel Bernhard Nagel Otmar Jung Heribert Jung Eilert Menke 

Please click the blue info button to read more about this page.
Forum » Radios and other type of sets (Physics) etc. » MODELS DISPLAYED » saba: SABA Wildbad 125 - sprache-music switch

John Fedak

CDN  Articles: 6
Schem.: 0
Pict.: 0
01.Jul.16 22:46

Count of Thanks: 3
Reply  |  You aren't logged in. (Guest)   1

Need help - my Saba works very well, with one exception -

The switch over from sprache/music is ot working. it stays in music mode.

Is it a mechanical problem or is it an electrical problem? I think it is electrical, however I am not sure.

Would  some one help me on this issue? Thank you, Viellen Dank, John Fedak

This question was moved automatically to the board "Talk" to get more possibilities for answers.
Moved from board »* TALK - visible for members only« on 07.07.2016 22:46:54 from automatically 
Henning Oelkers
Henning Oelkers
Editor
D  Articles: 584
Schem.: 33
Pict.: 121
10.Jul.16 20:35

Count of Thanks: 5
Reply  |  You aren't logged in. (Guest)   2

Hi, John,

Saba has a special Switch Behavior on some Models.

If You push the Switch slowly downwards, you schould hear a click, short before reaching the max travel.

if You leave the Button, it schould stay in the lower position. If You push further down, the Switch is released again, and then moves back to the up position.

Many People just push the Button all the way down, which initiates a release and the Button didn't stay in the lower position.

maybe this helps,

Best Regards,

Henning

Moved from board »* TALK - visible for members only« on 01.Aug.16 23:53 from Otmar Jung 

rmXorg