sbr: 821-A;

ID: 245146
? sbr: 821-A;  
04.Feb.11 21:59

Alexander Gerli (USA)
Articles: 43
Count of Thanks: 4
Alexander Gerli

Hello, Friends! I wish to contact the RMorg Member who has the radio in these photographs. His radio has its original ruckwand, and my radio does not. If possible, I would like to have a good photograph of his ruckwand. I have found a firm here in ths USA that will cut a replacement ruckwand for me from a tracing of the rear cabinet edge. A photograph of an original ruckwand would allow this company to reproduce the holes for ventilation and accessory connections, as well as screen-print the markings.

I do hope that this Member can help me with a good, hi-resolution photo of his ruckwand.

mfg,

Sandy Gerli AC1Y

To thank the Author because you find the post helpful or well done.

contact the member directly 
05.Feb.11 11:53
55 from 3089

Dietmar Rudolph † 6.1.22 (D)
Articles: 2492
Count of Thanks: 5
Dietmar Rudolph † 6.1.22

Dear Sandy,

best way to get the photograph is to contact the member directly who uploaded of the photos.

If you put the mouse over the photo on the model page, the name of the up-loader will be seen. Next fill in this name into the "search" of the member list, and you will get the information needed, eg. his mailing address.

I personally know the member, and I am sure he will help you.

Regards,

Dietmar

SBR 821A 
06.Feb.11 16:54
93 from 3089

Alexander Gerli (USA)
Articles: 43
Count of Thanks: 3
Alexander Gerli

Hello, Dietmar!  Thank you for your post. I have found the collector's e-mail address on RMorg, and I have written to him. I'm looking forward to his reply.

mfg,

Sandy AC1Y