ID: 98593
Telefunken Export Versions 
01.Mar.06 08:09

Ernst Erb (CH)
Ratsmitglied
Anzahl Danke: 2
Ernst Erb

Dear Peter
This is a fine example of an export radio for "tropical" zones.
I once have been given a list of some models but it is the member's duty to bring in new models or enhance them with pictures and data ... not mine anymore.

This is a fine example for such a task and I beg you to do it.
You know tha designation, the material for sure because of the rear photo, even the year of manufacturing  (1953). One can also read that it is for AC currency and built in Germany (West).

Here in Europe nearly all documents for Export models are not known.
Can you write to the seller and ask him for the tube line up and dimensions - maybe even for a photo about the scale only? Wave bands would be an other item ...

As an answer to him - when you have his first response, can you ask if you may use the photos for the database of Radiomuseum.org and if he would be interested to join as a member?

Thank you for your kind cooperation.
Normally there is a corresponding model for the domestic market and can be found by the tube line up and look.

Für diesen Post bedanken, weil hilfreich und/oder fachlich fundiert.

01.Mar.06 13:16

Peter Hughes (AUS)
Anzahl Danke: 5
Peter Hughes

I have asked the seller a number of questions. The seller is a woman and of course is of no assistance.

Telefunken 654WK trop 
01.Mar.06 16:29

Ernst Erb (CH)
Ratsmitglied
Anzahl Danke: 2
Ernst Erb

Dear Peter
Nevermind, the pictures tell enough. The rest we will get together within time ... We would be very glad if you will bring in what you have plus the pictures.

By the way:
Please fill in the title again and the number of eBay etc.
Please never take out a text when others have answered - and the title is also very important.
Thank you, Peter.

You have already done a very nice job on about 30 models, that's great. You have such very nice models over there that many collectors here have no idea of ... ;-)

Das Gerät ist nun in D 
18.Jun.06 19:45

Wolfram Zylka (D)
Redakteur
Anzahl Danke: 3
Wolfram Zylka

Nach langen Wochen per Seefracht, ist das Gerät nun eingetroffen. Auch der Zoll hat prächtig partizipiert.
Habe das Gerät heute angelegt. Fotos sind auch schon unterwegs.
Damit geht ein langer Auslandsaufenthalt für das kleine Gerät zu Ende.
Beste Grüße Wolfram Zylka