radiomuseum.org
Please click your language flag. Bitte Sprachflagge klicken.

airzone: Transfer 5 pics to Airzone Imp A120

Moderators:
Martin Renz Ernst Erb Vincent de Franco Martin Bösch Bernhard Nagel Otmar Jung Heribert Jung Eilert Menke 

Please click the blue info button to read more about this page.
Forum » Radios and other type of sets (Physics) etc. » MODELS DISPLAYED » airzone: Transfer 5 pics to Airzone Imp A120

George Fornalski
George Fornalski

AUS  Articles: 5
Schem.:
Pict.: 250
28.Feb.19 08:52

Count of Thanks: 2
Reply  |  You aren't logged in. (Guest)   1

Hi, are you able to transfer 5 photos I submitted a few months ago which went to Airzone 4A1C1 and should have gone to Airzone Imp A120. My name is George Fornalski (ID=27471). The case of the radio is a Airzone Imp A120 and the chassis is a 4A1C1, so I was a bit confused with this but I have been informed that the photos are of a Airzone Imp A120. Hope you can help.

Cheers

George Fornalski

Martin Kent

AUS  Articles: 24
Schem.:
Pict.: 6885
28.Feb.19 10:30

Count of Thanks: 3
Reply  |  You aren't logged in. (Guest)   2

The problem here is that is no A120 Imp with a 4A1C1 chassis in Rmorg. Also because of scant service details we do not as yet know whether the early Imps had a 4A1C1 chassis or if someone had simply done a chassis swap. We need to look in this matter further.

George Fornalski
George Fornalski

AUS  Articles: 5
Schem.:
Pict.: 250
01.Mar.19 01:16

Count of Thanks: 2
Reply  |  You aren't logged in. (Guest)   3

Thanks Martin for your prompt reply. I beleive the problem at the moment is that there are 5 photos of a Airzone Imp A120 radio on display in a Airzone Model 4A1C1 radio on RMorg. I know there is a question mark about the 4A1C1 chassis but one of the photos of the base of the case shows the label, which looks authentic, indicating a 4A1C1 chassis is inside the Imp A120 case. I appreciate that you are going to investigate this matter further but I am concerned that the 5 photos are being displayed in the incorrect page.

Cheers  George

rmXorg