wega: 511;  
22.Apr.13 04:23

Yuxi WANG (PRC)
Articles: 6
Count of Thanks: 8
Yuxi WANG

I talk about the WEGA 511
The thank radiomuseum.org route map to help me solve the problem

See a friend of mine just sent WEGA 511 pictures, I would also like to say a few words, but also took some pictures.
This is a very rare radio.
This is a stereo push-pull radio.
I was on ebay in 2009 purchased a complete WEGA 511 by sea, through hell and high water, traveled to China. But too far away, a friend of Germany did not seriously packaging, this radio to China, the machine shell is broken, the corner of the dial is broken into pieces.

The experienced chassis repair, I began to long maintenance from on and off a few years to take care of maintenance, finally completed the task in April 2014 and issued a pleasing sound WEGA 511 ......
2009, because I was a little hands-on ability, broadcast Forum post, found a Zhengzhou master to help me repair, Radio mailed to Zhengzhou, in his spare time to take care of. Time flash is 2 years, the master maintenance of radio Although there has been progress, but still a lot of problems:
Question 1: a small start-up sound
Question 2: no sound channel
Question 3: voltage instability

First, I replaced the two power supply filter capacitor (100uF * 2), and a filtering the resistance (1K6W), to ensure the normal power supply system;
Secondly, the replacement of a push-pull output transformer to solve the problem of one channel silent;
Third, the replacement of all electrolytic capacitors in the circuit which solve the of electrolytic capacitors era far Effectiveness;
Fourth, fully the 2Z special power amplifier tube ECLL800;
Fifth, I radiomuseum.org download WEGA 511 drawings, in accordance with the drawings calibration, check the voltage at all levels, making her adjustment to the drawings required standards.

Our forum to solve my problem, I like radiomuseum.org to thank him.

To thank the Author because you find the post helpful or well done.