Compactape Tape cartridge for TK50 Drive
- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- 3M, Lake Superior
- Miscellaneous (Other, Various) - see notes
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Wave bands
- - without
- Special Tape or Cassette-Format
- Power type and voltage
- No Power needed
- - - No sound reproduction output.
- Special material, described in the notes.
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Compactape Tape cartridge for TK50 Drive - 3M, Lake Superior
- Miscellaneous shapes - described under notes.
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 104 x 24 x 104 mm / 4.1 x 0.9 x 4.1 inch
This special tape was developed by Digital Equipment Corporation. Was the first of 15 models with capacity fro 0,1 to 800 GB.
This model have a little capacity of 0,1 GB.
A special reel in a closed box that automatically was opened by inserting it into the appropriate recorder, connected to a PC. The tape was automatically locked and wound on the reel inside the recorder / reader. At the end it was rewound, the boxes were closed and expelled from the recorder.
Hight of the tape: 1/2 Inch - 12,7 mm.
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 0.2 kg / 0 lb 7 oz (0.441 lb)
- Model page created by Pier Antonio Aluffi. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 14 models, 14 with images and 0 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from 3M, Lake Superior