Flutter Meter 8160
- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- 3M, Lake Superior
- 1978 ?
- Service- or Lab Equipment
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Transistors
- Semiconductors present.
- Wave bands
- - without
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 117 Volt
- - For headphones or amp.
- Metal case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Flutter Meter 8160 - 3M, Lake Superior
- Tablemodel without push buttons, Mantel/Midget/Compact up to 14
3M Flutter Meter 8160 for measuring the percentage of wow & flutter and speed deviation e.g. of tape recorders.
Ranges: 0.3%, 1% and 3% full scale.
Built-in test generator. Weighting filter for % Peak or % R.M.S. measurements.
- Model page created by Gottfried Silberhorn. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 14 models, 14 with images and 0 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from 3M, Lake Superior