Integrated Stereo Amplifier E-303X
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Accuphase Laboratory; Yokohama
- Audio Amplifier or -mixer
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Transistors
- Main principle
- Wave bands
- - without
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 100; 117; 220; 240 Volt
- - This model requires external speaker(s).
- Power out
- 300 W (unknown quality)
- Wooden case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Integrated Stereo Amplifier E-303X - Accuphase Laboratory; Yokohama
- Book-shelf unit.
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 445 x 160 x 370 mm / 17.5 x 6.3 x 14.6 inch
- Stereo Amplifier with 150 watts RMS per channel into 8 ohms.
17 IC's, 23 FET's, 103 Diodes.
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 20.5 kg / 45 lb 2.5 oz (45.154 lb)
- Model page created by Franz Scharner. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 107 models, 106 with images and 26 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Accuphase Laboratory; Yokohama