Integrated Stereo Amplifier E-306V
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Accuphase Laboratory; Yokohama
- Audio Amplifier or -mixer
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Transistors
- Main principle
- Wave bands
- - without
- Radio Control (+Remote Wire etc)
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 100 Volt
- - This model requires external speaker(s).
- Power out
- 200 W (unknown quality)
- Metal case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Integrated Stereo Amplifier E-306V - Accuphase Laboratory; Yokohama
- Book-shelf unit.
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 475 x 170 x 418 mm / 18.7 x 6.7 x 16.5 inch
- Integrated Stereo Amplifier with 100 watts RMS per channel into 8 ohms.
Wireless Remote Control (RC-22).
For Japanese Market (100V mains).
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 20.5 kg / 45 lb 2.5 oz (45.154 lb)
- Model page created by Franz Scharner. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 107 models, 106 with images and 26 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Accuphase Laboratory; Yokohama