- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Acme Elec. & Mfg. Co. - see also Sears or Wright.
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- alternative name: Acme Radio, Ohio
- Brand: Moto-Midget
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Valves / Tubes
- Main principle
- TRF (Tuned-Radio-Frequency but use of regeneration unknown); Screengrid 1926-1935
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 60 Hz: 110 Volt
- Electro Magnetic Dynamic LS (moving-coil with field excitation coil)
- Wooden case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: 88 [LB] - Acme Elec. & Mfg. Co. - see
- Console, Lowboy (legs < 50 %).
One dial (primary tuning control knob).
Self-antenna made by a connection to the power supply through a decoupling capacitor.
Pick-up input socket.
- Price in first year of sale
- 139.00 $
- External source of data
- Ernst Erb
- Source of data
- Radio Collector`s Guide 1921-1932
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- -- Schematic (La Riparazione degli Apparecchi Radio Delforno-Colciago - Lavagnolo - Italy - 1941)
- Other Models
Here you find 28 models, 12 with images and 8 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Acme Elec. & Mfg. Co. - see also Sears or Wright.