Amco Receiving Transformer No. 7720
- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Adams-Morgan Co. (AMCO); Upper Montclair, N.J
- Radio module pre 1926 (not a part, not a key)
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Main principle
- Tuner pre 1926 (not a wave trap)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast (MW) and Long Wave.
- Power type and voltage
- No Power needed
- - - No sound reproduction output.
- Various materials
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Amco Receiving Transformer No. 7720 - Adams-Morgan Co. AMCO; Upper
- Tablemodel, with any shape - general.
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 14 x 5 x 5 inch / 356 x 127 x 127 mm
Adams Morgan AMCO Receiving Transformer No. 7720
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 5 lb (5 lb 0 oz) / 2.270 kg
- Price in first year of sale
- 6.00 $
- Mentioned in
- - - Manufacturers Literature (1915 Adams-Morgan catalog page 50)
- Model page created by Alan Larsen. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 63 models, 55 with images and 3 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Adams-Morgan Co. (AMCO); Upper Montclair, N.J