Paragon Six Monroe AC
- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Adams-Morgan Co. (AMCO); Upper Montclair, N.J
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Tubes
- Valves / Tubes
- Main principle
- TRF without regeneration
- Wave bands
- Broadcast only (MW).
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC)
- - This model requires external speaker(s).
- Wooden case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Paragon Six Monroe [AC] - Adams-Morgan Co. AMCO; Upper
- Console, Lowboy (legs < 50 %).
Paragon "Six" Monroe
Bookshelf cabinet housing the Paragon "Six" chassis with Paragon A.B.C. Power Box.
Models adapatable to any type of power supply.
Paragon Engineers have made each model of the Paragon "Six" available:
- for either battery or eliminator operation
- for operation with A.C. tubes
- for operation with the Paragon A.B.C. Power Box
- Price in first year of sale
- 280.00 USD
- Mentioned in
- Radio Manufacturers of the 1920s, Vol 1
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- 1927 Adams Morgan Paragon Six brochure
- Model page created by Hans-Joachim Korn † 16.11.15. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 63 models, 55 with images and 3 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Adams-Morgan Co. (AMCO); Upper Montclair, N.J