N-E-L Receiving Transformer Type X
- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Adams-Morgan Co. (AMCO); Upper Montclair, N.J
- Radio module pre 1926 (not a part, not a key)
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Main principle
- Tuner pre 1926 (not a wave trap)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast (MW) and Long Wave.
- Power type and voltage
- No Power needed
- - - No sound reproduction output.
- Various materials
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: N-E-L Receiving Transformer Type X - Adams-Morgan Co. AMCO; Upper
- Tablemodel, with any shape - general.
Adams Morgan Paragon N-E-L (No-End-Loss) Receiving Transformer Type "X"
- Price in first year of sale
- 35.00 $
- Mentioned in
- QST (December 1916, QST magazine advertisement)
- Model page created by Alan Larsen. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 63 models, 55 with images and 3 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Adams-Morgan Co. (AMCO); Upper Montclair, N.J