Neutrodyne "Elizabethan" Floor Type No. 1
- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Adler-Royal, Adler Manufacturing Co.; New York
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Tubes
- Valves / Tubes
- Main principle
- TRF without regeneration; 2 AF stage(s); Neutrodyne
- Tuned circuits
- 3 AM circuit(s)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast only (MW).
- Power type and voltage
- Storage and/or dry batteries
- Wooden case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Neutrodyne "Elizabethan" Floor Type No. 1 - Adler-Royal, Adler
- Console, Lowboy (legs < 50 %).
Three dials (primary tuning control knobs).
Adler-Royal Neutrodyne Floor Type No. 1, Elizabethan style.
Price without tubes and batteries.
- Price in first year of sale
- 350.00 $ +
- Source of data
- Radio Collector`s Guide 1921-1932
- Mentioned in
- Radio Broadcast Magazine (January 1925: advertisement on page 575.)
- Other Models
Here you find 16 models, 13 with images and 1 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Adler-Royal, Adler Manufacturing Co.; New York