- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Adler-Royal, Adler Manufacturing Co.; New York
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Tubes
- Valves / Tubes
- Main principle
- TRF without regeneration; Neutrodyne
- Wave bands
- Broadcast only (MW).
- Power type and voltage
- Storage and/or dry batteries
- - This model requires external speaker(s).
- Wooden case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Royal Neutrodyne - Adler-Royal, Adler
- Tablemodel, Box - most often with Lid (NOT slant panel).
Three dials (primary tuning control knobs)
- Price in first year of sale
- 160.00 $
- External source of data
- Ernst Erb
- Source of data
- Radio Collector`s Guide 1921-1932
- Other Models
Here you find 16 models, 13 with images and 1 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Adler-Royal, Adler Manufacturing Co.; New York