- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Admiral (brand) Continental Radio & Television Co.; Chicago, IL
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- alternative name: Continental Radio & TV
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common); ZF/IF 455 kHz; 2 AF stage(s)
- Tuned circuits
- 6 AM circuit(s)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast only (MW).
- Power type and voltage
- Storage and/or dry batteries / 90 & 1.5 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil) / Ø 6 inch = 15.2 cm
- Wooden case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: 41-B4 Ch= B4 - Admiral brand Continental
- Tablemodel, with any shape - general.
The Admiral 41-B4 is a battery operated 4 tube BC band receiver.
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- Rider's Perpetual, Volume 11 = ca. 1940 and before (Riders 11-3, 11-5)
- Literature/Schematics (2)
- Table Top Radios Vol. 4 Stein 2003 (page 36.)
- Model page created by Noemi Erb. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 3140 models, 1310 with images and 2479 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Admiral (brand) Continental Radio & Television Co.; Chicago, IL
The model 41-B4 is part of the collections of the following members.