- Manufacturer / Brand
- Admiral of Australia; Bankstown
- Sound/Video Recorder and/or Player
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Tubes
- Number of Transistors
- Main principle
- Audio-Amplification; 4 AF stage(s)
- Wave bands
- - without
- Changer (Record changer)
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 200-225; 226-250 Volt
- 2 Loudspeakers
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: 4A1 - Admiral of Australia;
- Tablemodel, with any shape - general.
Admiral Stereophonic Portable Record Player
Admiral's stereophonic portable with an exclusive, super sensitive microphone. The portable itself is designed for high fidelity stereophonic reproduction, combining the full dimensional tonal qualities of a normal twin cabinet console model with pack-away ease and portability.
The stereophonic portable is a craftsmen built instrument with modern American designed cabinet finished in tasteful shades of tan/mocha, olive/pastel green, mist blue/slate blue. (MINGAY'S PRICE SERVICE)
Price one guinea (£1/1-) extra in WA.
- Price in first year of sale
- 68.25 AUS £
- Mentioned in
- Mingay's Price Service (Feb 1961 to Feb 1962.)
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- J.R. Publications Radio Service Handbook (Group 1, 1966, Page A150.)
- Model page created by Stuart Irwin. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 121 models, 59 with images and 13 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Admiral of Australia; Bankstown