- Manufacturer / Brand
- Admiral of Australia; Bankstown
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common); ZF/IF 455 kHz; 2 AF stage(s)
- Tuned circuits
- 6 AM circuit(s)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast only (MW).
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 240 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil) / Ø 4 inch = 10.2 cm
- Plastics (no bakelite or catalin)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: 5AW - Admiral of Australia;
- Tablemodel without push buttons, Mantel/Midget/Compact up to 14
Colour combinations available in Cream/Gold, Burgundy/Gold, Beige/Gold, Tan/Canyon Copper, Grey & Opal Grey & Primrose/Black.
- Price in first year of sale
- 24.15 AUS £
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- J.R. Publications Radio Service Handbook (R.V. Series Group 1, September 1966, Page A155.)
- Model page created by Stuart Irwin. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 121 models, 59 with images and 13 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Admiral of Australia; Bankstown