5G22/15 Ch= 5G2
- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Admiral (brand) Continental Radio & Television Co.; Chicago, IL
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- alternative name: Continental Radio & TV
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common); ZF/IF 455 kHz; 2 AF stage(s)
- Tuned circuits
- 6 AM circuit(s)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast only (MW).
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 50 cycles 110-120 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil) / Ø 4 inch = 10.2 cm
- Plastics (no bakelite or catalin)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: 5G22/15 Ch= 5G2 - Admiral brand Continental
- Tablemodel with Clock ((Alarm-) Clock Radio).
The SAMS Photofact lists the following Admiral models for the same chassis: 5G21, 5G21/15 (color = black); 5G22, 5G22/15 (brown); 5G23 and 5G23/15 (ivory) with chassis 5G2. The models differ only in color - but the .../15 models are for 50 cycles instead of 60 cycles AC mains.
- External source of data
- Ernst Erb
- Source of data
- The Radio Collector's Directory and Price Guide 1921 - 1965
- Circuit diagram reference
- Beitman Radio Diagrams Vol. 11, 1951
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- Rider's Perpetual, Volume 22 = covering 1951 (SAMS Photofact date 7-51, set 137, folder 2, title copy)
- Other Models
Here you find 3083 models, 1264 with images and 2432 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Admiral (brand) Continental Radio & Television Co.; Chicago, IL