5K13 (-UL) Ch= 5K1 Octal and Loctal
- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Admiral (brand) Continental Radio & Television Co.; Chicago, IL
- 1951 ?
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- alternative name: Continental Radio & TV
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common); ZF/IF 455 kHz; 2 AF stage(s)
- Tuned circuits
- 6 AM circuit(s)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast only (MW).
- Power type and voltage
- AC/DC-set / 117 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil) / Ø 5 inch = 12.7 cm
- Plastics (no bakelite or catalin)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: 5K13 Ch= 5K1 [Octal and Loctal] - Admiral brand Continental
- Tablemodel without push buttons, Mantel/Midget/Compact up to 14
Color=Ivory. Built in loop antenna. There is also a variant which employs Octal tubes only.
- External source of data
- Ernst Erb
- Source of data
- Guide to Old Radios
- Circuit diagram reference
- Rider's Perpetual, Volume 22, covering 1951
- Other Models
Here you find 3083 models, 1264 with images and 2432 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Admiral (brand) Continental Radio & Television Co.; Chicago, IL