- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Admiral (brand) Continental Radio & Television Co.; Chicago, IL
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- alternative name: Continental Radio & TV
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common); ZF/IF 455 kHz; 2 AF stage(s)
- Tuned circuits
- 6 AM circuit(s)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast only (MW).
- Changer (Record changer)
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 117 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil) / Ø 10 inch = 25.4 cm
- Wooden case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: 7G11 Ch= 7G1 - Admiral brand Continental
- Console with any shape - in general
- Loop antenna.
Record Changer Admiral Model 181 or 182.
- External source of data
- Ernst Erb
- Source of data
- The Radio Collector's Directory and Price Guide 1921 - 1965
- Circuit diagram reference
- Rider's Perpetual, Volume 18 = 1949 and before
- Mentioned in
- Guide to Old Radios (Radio College of Canada, Individual Circuit Service, 1927-1953)
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- Photofact Folder, Howard W. SAMS (Set 54, Folder 2)
- Other Models
Here you find 3083 models, 1264 with images and 2432 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Admiral (brand) Continental Radio & Television Co.; Chicago, IL