7T14 (-N) Ch= 5K1 (UL5K1) Octal only
- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Admiral (brand) Continental Radio & Television Co.; Chicago, IL
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- alternative name: Continental Radio & TV
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common); ZF/IF 455 kHz
- Tuned circuits
- 6 AM circuit(s)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast only (MW).
- Power type and voltage
- AC/DC-set / 117 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil) / Ø 5 inch = 12.7 cm
- Wooden case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: 7T14 Ch= 5K1 [Octal only] - Admiral brand Continental
- Tablemodel without push buttons, Mantel/Midget/Compact up to 14
Built-in loop antenna. There is also a variant which employs Octal and Loctal tubes.
The difference between models with and without -N suffix is currently unknown.
- Circuit diagram reference
- Rider's Perpetual, Volume 17 = 1948 and before
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- Beitman Radio Diagrams, Vol. 08, 1948
- Literature/Schematics (3)
- Rider's Perpetual, Volume 22 = covering 1951
- Literature/Schematics (4)
- Photofact Folder, Howard W. SAMS (Set 30, Date 12/47, Folder 4720-1)
- Model page created by Dirk Taekels. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 3049 models, 1213 with images and 2396 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Admiral (brand) Continental Radio & Television Co.; Chicago, IL