- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Admiral (brand) Continental Radio & Television Co.; Chicago, IL
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- alternative name: Continental Radio & TV
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common); ZF/IF 456 kHz
- Wave bands
- Broadcast and Short Wave (SW).
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 110-120 Volt
- Permanent or electro-dynamic (moving coil), system not known yet.
- Wooden case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: B 125 - Admiral brand Continental
- Tablemodel, low profile (big size).
- Two wave bands: BC and SW (2-7 MHz).
Slusser notes three bands, but the dial shows only two.
Round airplane dial, round grille with cutouts.
- Mentioned in
- Collector's Guide to Antique Radios (7th Edition)
- Model page created by Franz Scharner. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 3049 models, 1213 with images and 2396 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Admiral (brand) Continental Radio & Television Co.; Chicago, IL