Bermuda Imperial 800 Ch= 20B80
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Admiral of Australia; Bankstown
- Television Receiver (TV) or Monitor
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Tubes
- Valves / Tubes
- 6BC8 6U8 6BZ6 6BZ6 6AM8 6AW8 6AU6 6AL5 6AV6 6BF5 6CS6 6BH8 6S4 6AL5 12AU7 6BQ6GTB or 6DQ6 6AX4GT 1B3GT 5AS4 21CBP4A
- Main principle
- Superhet with RF-stage; ZF/IF 36000/30500 kHz; 2 AF stage(s)
- Wave bands
- VHF incl. FM and/or UHF (see notes for details)
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 200-240 Volt
- 2 Loudspeakers
- Wooden case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Bermuda Imperial 800 Ch= 20B80 - Admiral of Australia;
- Console, Lowboy (legs < 50 %).
Admiral Slimline "Bermuda" 21"
Popular lowboy style receiver, beautifully designed and finished in maple, walnut or rosewood veneers. Combined with the giant aluminised picture tube (giving 270 square inches of picture) are twin speakers to reproduce sound in a true high-fidelity manner. Other features include wide-range picture deflection, printed circuits, top-front tuning, optic filter screen, beautiful gold metal trim. The "Bermuda" is also available with Chinese-stand base (extra). (MINGAY'S PRICE SERVICE)
- Price in first year of sale
- 261.45 AUS £
- Mentioned in
- Mingay's Price Service (May 1958.)
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- J.R. Publications Television Service Handbook (Television Service Manual 2nd edition 1961, L.J. Series 1962 & 1967, Page A3)
- Model page created by Stuart Irwin. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 121 models, 59 with images and 13 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Admiral of Australia; Bankstown