Calypso Imperial 800 Ch= 20B90 with type C94-03 tuner
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Admiral of Australia; Bankstown
- Television Receiver (TV) or Monitor
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Tubes
- Valves / Tubes
- 6BC8 6U8 6BZ6 6BZ6 6AM8 6AW8 6AU6 6AL5 6AV6 6BF5 6CS6 6BH8 6S4 6AL5 12AU7 6BQ6GTB or 6DQ6 6AX4GT 1B3GT 5AS4 21CBP4A
- Main principle
- Superhet with RF-stage; ZF/IF 36000/30500 kHz; 2 AF stage(s)
- Wave bands
- Wave Bands given in the notes.
- Changer (Record changer)
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 200-240 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil)
- Wooden case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Calypso Imperial 800 Ch= 20B90 with type C94-03 tuner - Admiral of Australia;
- Console with any shape - in general
This is a combination 21 inch television and mono 4-speed auto record changer. The TV tuned the 10 Australian VHF channels standard at the time.
This was one of the "Imperial 800" series.
- Price in first year of sale
- 278.25 AUS £
- Mentioned in
- Mingay's Price Service (May 1958 to Nov 1958.)
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- - - Manufacturers Literature (20B90 Field Service Sheet.)
- Literature/Schematics (2)
- J.R. Publications Television Service Handbook (Television Service Manual 2nd edition 1961, L.J. Series 1962 & 1967, Page A3.)
- Model page created by Stuart Irwin. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 121 models, 59 with images and 13 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Admiral of Australia; Bankstown