Commodore 110° Son-R Leader De-Luxe Series Ch= 16E110
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Admiral of Australia; Bankstown
- Television Receiver (TV) or Monitor
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Tubes
- Valves / Tubes
- 6BC8 6U8 6U8 6CZ5 6BZ6 6BZ6 6CB6 6BU8 6CG7 6CG7 6DB5 or 6EM5 12BY7A 6CD6 1B3GT 6AU4 12AX7 6AV6 6U8A 6BJ8 21CEP4
- Number of Transistors
- Main principle
- Superhet with RF-stage
- Wave bands
- VHF incl. FM and/or UHF (see notes for details)
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 210-240 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil)
- Wooden case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Commodore 110° Son-R Leader De-Luxe Series Ch= 16E110 - Admiral of Australia;
- Console with any shape - in general
This model uses a "Son-R" remote control.
Some versions have a voltage doubler power supply.
Cabinet finishes available in Walnut, Maple & Rosewood.
- Price in first year of sale
- 198.45 AUS £
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- - - Manufacturers Literature (Admiral Service Manual No. S9.)
- Literature/Schematics (2)
- J.R. Publications Television Service Handbook (L.J. Series Vol. 1, 1962 & 1967, Page A10.)
- Model page created by Martin Kent. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 121 models, 59 with images and 13 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Admiral of Australia; Bankstown