Commodore Ch= 16D110
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Admiral of Australia; Bankstown
- 1959 ?
- Television Receiver (TV) or Monitor
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Valves / Tubes
- 6BC8 6U8 6BZ6 6BZ6 6CB6 12BY7A 6U8 6CZ5 6BU8 6CG7 6DB5 or 6EM5 6CG7 6CD6GA 6AU4 1B3GT 21CEP4
- Number of Transistors
- Main principle
- Superhet with RF-stage; ZF/IF 36000/30500 kHz; 2 AF stage(s)
- Wave bands
- VHF incl. FM and/or UHF (see notes for details)
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 200-240 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil) - elliptical
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Commodore Ch= 16D110 - Admiral of Australia;
- Tablemodel, with any shape - general.
This 21 inch B&W television tuned the 10 then standard Australian VHF channels.
Later versions used the 6EM5 vertical output.
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- - - Manufacturers Literature
- Literature/Schematics (2)
- J.R. Publications Television Service Handbook (Page A9)
- Model page created by Stuart Irwin. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 121 models, 59 with images and 13 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Admiral of Australia; Bankstown