PRM1141M Ch= 10S2
- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Admiral (brand) Continental Radio & Television Co.; Chicago, IL
- 1970 ??
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- alternative name: Continental Radio & TV
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common); ZF/IF 455/10700 kHz
- Wave bands
- Wave Bands given in the notes.
- Power type and voltage
- Line / Batteries (any type) / 120 / 4 x 1,5 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil)
- Leather / canvas / plastic - over other material
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: PRM1141M Ch= 10S2 - Admiral brand Continental
- Portable set > 8 inch (also usable without mains)
Admiral Portable Multiband Radio Receiver Model PRM1141M Chassis 10S2.
LW, AM, MB, SW1, SW2, FM, AIR, PSB.
Telescopic antenna, carrying handle.
Made in Japan.
- Model page created by Franz Scharner. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 3083 models, 1264 with images and 2432 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Admiral (brand) Continental Radio & Television Co.; Chicago, IL